Sunday, 6 May 2012

Getting Away!

It's been ages since I've posted and feel like I've let myself down. To be honest, one of the reasons that I set this Blog up was to release my thoughts worries and stress but since Christmas my head has been to full of thoughts and worries to even begin to put them into words let alone sentences.

I went away last weekend on the Young Farmers AGM to Torquay and was very proud of myself. I kept up all weekend and even coped fairly well - drugged up - but danced in my streeetdance squad as we came 1st in the Wales Yfc Final and then went on to come 4th at the Nationals in Torquay!


Video to follow......

It was brilliant to get away from the norm and let my hair down.

Plus meeting Aled and Dom from Radio 1's Chris Moyles Show put the icing on the cake for Saturday!
                                                Aled, Will - My Boyfriend & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment