To be honest, I feel ashamed that I have not blogged for such a long time. So much has happen but negative and positive but perhaps the most significant change is falling for my boyfriend Rhys. After been such close friends for nearly 8 years, I think we certainly have a start to our relationship. He is amazing, so supportive, loving, caring and treats me like a princess. Something I'm still very much getting used to. It's great to be so happy. It's having a knock on effect with my health and along with help from my psychotherapist, I am getting there. Well, at the moment it's 4:21 am and I wide in pain but chin up as its one day closer to the weekend when I can chill and celebrate Rhys's birthday plus hopefully a win for the welsh rugby team against Ireland. I'm taking Rhys to Cardiff to celebrate and watch the game in one of the best places to be on match day. Find a big screen to watch it on, soak up the atmosphere, enjoy the game then treat him to a meal at a Mexican restaurant, he's a big fan. Finally, I will get to meet some of his old work colleges from SSE and his new work colleagues. Be great to finally put a face and personality to the stories I have heard.
So, to finish off I'm going to make another target for 2013, to make sure I blog more often. It's certainly therapeutic and really glad one of my favourite nurses who looked after me when I was in their care after the crash, suggested it to me.
Rhys and I in Soll, Austria at Christmas - magical holiday

No comments:
Post a Comment