Woop! my mum has gone back to work today. She is going baqck 3 days a week alternating each week between having the monday and tuesday off or the thursday and friday.
I had my carer come in this moring to help me shower and get dressed. The ladies that come in are really lovely. But the most exciting thing was my boyfriend, Will came up to see me for a few hours. He was also injured in the accident so is off work too. But fortunately a little more mobile than me so its nice that he likes to help me out too.
It was lovely just to chill out together, have a chat, laugh and watch a bit of TV after he did the manly thing of retuning my freeview box so I can get all the channels. He is very useful for such things especailly with IT! Having some time together by ourselves was lovely. No rush or time constraints. A hug from him makes everything better.
Last night I had a big sort out of all my lotions and potions! had more than Boots :) This was so moving my bits and bobs around in my crowded bedroom would be made easier when my new cupboard (larder unit) came, which was another exciting point of today, its arrived! I will finally be able to find things now!!
Think I'm going to have a sleep now. Oh the joys of Lupus and Fibromyalgia.... they soon catch up on you even after doing the slightest exhaustion of energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment